Monday, June 9, 2008

i'm a YOUNG AMERICAN???

haha...i nearly forgot about this...
a few people say i'm american. and so they thought!
they were paige, stephanie, samatha and roxanne.
haha...so damn funny.
they think my english is good, and so i'm an american.
paige so cute, met her in training and wave crew. she's the only one that manage to say my name at the first time without me having to repeat myself for thousand times! she's 19 and she's so small in size. how cute! like her a lot!
and there's sam. how sad that she moved back to wave, from beach. she's so cool, and is so nice hanging out with her. she's more of a party girl, but her straightforwardness impresses me!
roxanne, the great acting team leader, when the real team leader is not there! she's so organised and more considerate. though sometimes a bit demanding, but i had met worse!
stephanie. pffftttt....stupid team leader!

all of them thinks my english damn good. *sweat* my english not that good i think!

and this evening,
a guest, girl, came up and asked me,
'hi! are you 15?'
i'm like...'no, i'm 23'
and she's like...'*shocked*'

*double sweat*
i look so young meh?

No comments: