Monday, October 6, 2008

on my way to florida! and its continuation...

in pittsburgh international airport.
been in pittsburgh for 3 days.
i met kristen...my lifeguard good friend.
she's nice enough to spend time with me...for this weekend.
thanks alot for showing me around and keeping me company.

things went great actually.
on the way from washington dc to pittsburgh.
i ran into 2 nice ppl, dott and johnny.
dott is a local pittsburgh...and she end up giving me a ride from the train station to pitt university.
johnny is a phillipino guy...that is going to california for a new job.
we were talking and chatting in the station and train.
got treated starbucks coffee and dinner....=)

in pittsburgh, i met kristen's friend,
derrick (kristen's boy), eddie, lindsey, liz, allen
all really really nice ppl...that though slighty childish. well, they are younger than me. so...
and i got to experience the 'american dinner' over at derrick's house.
oh...his mom and dad are jst so welcoming the 'malaysian' girl!
and spent the night over at kristen's. she really had lots of stuff in her room. pinkified totally.
and like abbey and snowball (doggies) too!
i'll continue this later...boarding plane now!
adios...


continuing...
in the american dinner...i had grilled steak and crab cakes...nyam nyam
and for dessert...pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, brownies and some apple + cinnamon thingy. delicious!
and i drank white wine with derrick's dad, mick.
chit chat chit chat chit chat
ooo...and i played rock band. hehe...1st time!

in the american breakfast...i had scrambble eggs, bacons, pumpkin muffin, pumpkin brownies and apple sidle?
(well pumpkin is kind of the fall/ autumn fruit/ vege? should be vege gua)
hmmm....thats all for now.

6 comments:

~CAL~ said...

WOW!! That sounds interesting!! Unlike me, i'm kinda 'unfriendly' and tend to stick with Asians most of the time.. HAHA!!

Have fun and take care oh~! :)

jenniferkqh-us said...

haha...my lifeguard there, mostly guai lo wat.
but shes one of the good friend i had during sucky working period in CP.
i gave up on taiwanese ppl.
i only like 1% of them...hehehe...

the best are still... MALAYSIANS!

~CAL~ said...

Wasai.. How can you say that.. My Taiwanese friends are very nice ohh~
If next time they are here in M'sia, i'll intro them to you.. hehe~
**I somehow don't have many friends from M'sia le (when i was in USA)**

jenniferkqh-us said...

ur taiwanese fren is within d 1% la!
i tell u, d f***ing taiwan lifeguard of mine, so damn 'smart', i travelling now rite, she call me to kacau, bcos the guy she noe and 'love', which hit my other lifeguard fren in louies, wanna talk to me about the assault case.
she's f***ing stupid that she bother me, NVM. but, cos she wanna talk long long wit me, she bother my cousin, cos i use his hp.
f*** kao her man.
she got no brains one. stupid ass only. shes oso stupid bcos she still wit dat guy, that is not even official, and d guy jst use her for sex. BODOH!!!

~CAL~ said...

Wasai.. You damn "boh song" her lo.. Use so many "f" words.. :p

Anyway, I'm glad that my friends are in the list of 1%.. haha~

But if you said so, i feel pity for her though; "kena tipu" also dunno.. You know la, love can blindfold someone.. Dunno la, i dunno her also mah.. :p

jenniferkqh-us said...

i pity her also. because she's so damn naif and other word known as stupid. her stupidity is unbelievable. and i'm surprise when she say she's actually independent. and she's actually a 2nd timer in CP.
if she's that 'independent', she wont be always asking for my help to speak english.
not i wanna say her, she really an idiot. some more she so proud of herself everytime, when i do all the talking for her. *sweat*